| < February >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Rabat in February is mild at 13.1 °C (55.58 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat dry. Just 74.1mm (2.9in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:20 long with an average length of 10:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Rabat February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Rabat, Morocco
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Rabat:
- Seville, Spain - 382 kms (237.4 miles) NNE
- Jerez De La Frontera, Spain - 307.4 kms (191 miles) NNE
- Malaga, Spain - 357.5 kms (222.2 miles) NE
- Cadiz, Spain - 279.7 kms (173.8 miles) N
- Gibraltar, Gibraltar - 266.7 kms (165.7 miles) NNE
- Tangier, Morocco - 202.4 kms (125.8 miles) NNE
- Melilla, Spain (Canary Islands - 373.7 kms (232.2 miles) ENE
- Kenitra, Morocco - 32 kms (19.9 miles) NNE
- Taza, Morocco - 254.6 kms (158.2 miles) E
- Fes-Sais, Morocco - 164.9 kms (102.5 miles) E
- Meknes, Morocco - 115.4 kms (71.7 miles) E
- Ifrane, Morocco - 159.1 kms (98.9 miles) ESE
- Midelt, Morocco - 241.5 kms (150.1 miles) SE